We develop deep learning approaches for several projects:
- Inference of diagnoses and novel outcomes from 12-lead ECGs
- Prediction of cardiac shock or arrest from ICU time series data
- Stratification of outcomes after cardiac surgical procedures
I am affiliated with:
- Center for Systems Biology, Mass General
- Clinical Data Animation Center, Mass General
- Research Laboratory for Electronics, MIT
- ML4CVD, Broad Institute of MIT and Harvard
Prior to my MD/PhD training, I studied Bioengineering at UCLA. I developed cellularized fibrin hydrogels for dermal wound healing, nanoparticles for imaging cells, and computational diffusion-reaction models of oxygen transport and cell growth. My advisors were Bill Tawil and Benjamin Wu.
My papers are available at Google Scholar.