We develop deep learning approaches to:
- Predict outcomes from 12-lead ECGs
- Phenotype decompensation of critically ill patients from physiological wave forms
I am affiliated with:
- Cardiovascular Research Center, Mass General
- Center for Systems Biology, Mass General
- ML4CVD, Broad Institute of MIT and Harvard
- Research Laboratory for Electronics, MIT
Prior to my MD/PhD training, I studied Bioengineering at UCLA. I developed cellularized fibrin hydrogels for dermal wound healing, nanoparticles for imaging cells, and computational diffusion-reaction models of oxygen transport and cell growth. My advisors were Bill Tawil and Benjamin Wu.
My papers are available at Google Scholar.